Thursday, February 25, 2021

Self Assessment Response


     Overall, I feel my blog posts meets majority of the criteria that is required in my class, but I still feel that I am missing something. Maybe I could go further into detail when I write my blogs. There are not any aspects of writing assignments on a blog that confuses me or stress me, but sometimes I struggle to engage with certain topics that I feel are sensitive to my way of life and what I believe. I am comfortable putting how I feel out there for anyone, but I do not care how I am viewed. I do not care about meeting someone else standards, I do not  need validation from anyone. I feel I have been doing the best that I can do with my blogs, but I can always get better. Some days  are not always shining for me but I always stay in good spirit to maintain peace.  Honestly, being on this computer for so long is tiring, I miss regular class just a little bit. Lately, I've been very tired and it has caused me to be a little less productive. I believe that the body needs efficient sleep to maintain energy, brain functions, etc. and I have not been getting that. When I write I usually review and read over what I just produced from my mind. I think my grammar is good enough, this is how I write. I do not mind other students reading what I write, but how I feel is how I feel, and I do not hide my truth. The truth is not all pretty either. 😅 Lets just say to believe The American Dream, you have to be sleep. Once you are awaken you will see the roots to the crime, hate, trauma, sickness etc. in this world. I am thankful to experience this life, because there are beautiful parts as well, I just have to focus more on the light. The best thing I can do is focus on what I can control and that is making myself a better me. Consistency, gratitude, peace, building myself to grow stronger everyday. Building myself to have a great future out of the matrix and systems of it all. I Love blogging because I'm such an introvert, unless you know me well. I stay to myself, but blogging is a way to express myself easily. I've had a blog since I was 12 years old, on Tumblr. It's nothing new to me. Grew up an only child and sometimes all I had was a laptop to talk too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self Assessment Response

     Overall, I feel my blog posts meets majority of the criteria that is required in my class, but I still feel that I am missing somethin...